Sunday, December 28, 2008

Enjoying My Vacation

I am having such a wonderful vacation just hanging out at home. My husband and I have been playing a joint computer game and I have read two books and am working on a third. I read The Rose of Sebastopol by Katherine McMahon and T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton. The Rose of Sebastopol is a historical romance set during the Crimean war. It was a good book, much more than just a romance novel. T is for Trespass is another Kinsey Millhone mystery. I've read them all now from A to T. Now I'm reading Roman Blood by Steven Saylor. It is a historical mystery set in Rome during 80 B.C. I am on the fourth chapter right now.

The spring semester starts up next week and I admit I am not looking forward to it. This last semester wore me out. Even before next week, I have to start gathering materials to study for the big Entomology/Nematology final, which I have decided I am going to take in the spring semester rather than in the summer.

No comments: