I am posting another list up here to help me keep everything straight. My good friend Makita pointed out to me that on my previous list some of the days and dates did not correlate. Just to complicate things, some of the dates for the finals have been changed and a quiz has been added to my list. What a mess. I am keeping the things that I have already completed on the list because I want to feel like I have accomplished something. So, my updated list is as follows:
1. Colloquium synopsis due Wed. 4/8 (not done, no way in hell...)- done!!!
2. Agricultural Law exam taken on Thurs. 4/9
3. Pesticides paper due Fri. 4/10 - completed (it sucked, but it's done)
4. Pesticides mini-exam taken on Fri. 4/10 (no time to study for it - bombed it)
5. File the too many credits appeal Mon. 4/13 (delayed - financial aid office said it may not be necessary to file)
6. Meet with Soils professor to go over data for presentation and paper on Tues. 10:30 (done...I now have a 2cm stack of SAS printout that I have to analyze, make conclusions from, make tables and charts, get into a PowerPoint to present on Thur. morning at 10:00am...Heaven help me)
7. Another Colloquium synopsis due Wed. 4/15 (no way in hell..)- done!!!
8. Plant Herbicides take-home quiz due Wed. 4/15 - completed on 4/13!!!
9. Soils presentation on Thurs. 4/16 - done!
10. Pesticides exam on Fri. 4/17 - done!
11. Plant Herbicides paper due on Fri. 4/17 by 5:00 pm - done!
12. Soils paper due on Tues. 4/21 - done!
13. Agricultural Law final on Tues. 4/21, 10:40-11:25 - done!
14. Plant Herbicides final on Wed. 4/22, 8:00 - 9:30 - done!!
15. Pesticides comprehensive final on Mon. 4/27, 12:50-2:50 - done!!!
16. Soils comprehensive final on Tues. 4/28, 10:00-12:00 - done!!!!
I do not know yet whether I will have an assistantship for the rest of my time in this program. I don't even have the time to deal with it.
Life is great when you can have the time to breathe.