The semester is going to be over soon and I have a lot of stuff that is going to be due very soon. There is so much that I can barely keep track of it all, so I am going to list it all here.
1. Colloquium synopsis due Wed. 4/7 (no way in hell is this going to get done on time)
2. Agricultural Law exam Thurs. 4/8
3. Pesticides paper due Fri. 4/9
4. Pesticides mini-exam Fri. 4/9
5. File the too many credits appeal Mon. 4/13
6. Another Colloquium synopsis due Wed. 4/15 (no way in hell...)
7. Soils presentation on Thurs. 4/16
8. Plant Herbicides paper due Fri. 4/17
9. Pesticides mini-exam Fri. 4/17
10. Soils paper due Tues. 4/21
11. Agricultural Law Final Tues. 4/21, 10:40-11:25
12. Soils Final Tues. 4/28, 10:00-12:00
13. Pesticides Final Wed. 4/29, 7:30-9:30
14. Plant Herbicides Final Wed. 4/29, 12:30-2:30
I also have to find the time somehow to work at my two jobs. I am still in the process of trying to get an assistantship. My 3 papers will total approximately 8000 words. I thought about posting my progress meter up here, but I don't want to take the time to do it. I feel so swamped.
Life is great when...when...one is alive to feel swamped.