Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Passed!!!

I passed my First Competency Final!!!!. What a relief! I was a bit worried because it was so hard and there was an interference during the exam that affected my ability to concentrate. I also wasn't in the best of shape physically because I was getting so stressed out that I was having trouble eating and sleeping.

With one big final out of the way, I can now start to study for the three finals that I will take during the fall semester. In the next few days, I will put up a countdown timer for the next final.

To relieve my stress, I've decided that I'm not going to pursue anything more with the financial aid office. There is one more multi-step thing I could do to get more student loan from them, but I'm not going to do it. I've had enough. I'll make do with whatever I can get from them as it now stands.

2 comments:

makita said...

I knew all along you had passed, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise for you :-) Seriously though, way to go!

Shadow said...

Hi Makita. Your confidence must have rippled out like a wave and touched all of the professors that were involved in grading the exam. I'm so glad someone is looking out for me! Thanks!