Friday, June 5, 2009

Is the Financial Aid Saga Over?

I went to the Financial Aid Office on Thursday and told them that I needed my student loan and that I could not wait any longer for it. I reminded them that Semester 1 was almost over and that if someone in their office had not screwed up I would have received my loan money 2.5 weeks ago. I told them that I was going to have to pay a late fee for my rent and that I was not happy about having to pay for their mistake. I told them that I had to the money and that I would stay right there until I got it. I can hardly believe I said these things, but it worked. I got the money right then and there! It is in the bank...what's left of it anyway...after having paid the rent.

I have spent a lot of time over the last few months dealing with financial issues related to being able to continue my education. I have lost a lot of study time over the last semester and now I haven't studied in two days. I hope that tomorrow will be better.

No comments: