Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Still Here

This semester is rough, but I'm surviving. All of my paperwork for graduation has been completed and my finals are coming up faster than I want to think about. But I have to think about it and deal with the fact that I am not studying enough. So, I am going to reduce my work hours a little more. I mentioned in my previous post that I reduced my hours to 32 hours a week. Instead I have been working 35 hours. Starting next week I will work 30 hours per week for 3 weeks and then take off the first week of November. I hope that will give me enough time to study.

Very few students in this program have taken 3 of the finals in one semester. I know of only two others who have done that; one suffered from cramps in their hand from all the writing and the other turned into a basket case at the end. What will happen to me, I wonder?

4 comments:

makita said...

Well, I know. You'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. You'll look calm and collected, on top of your field and the world. Go Joyce!

Shadow said...

I wish I had your confidence Makita. You are a good friend. Let's celebrate when this nightmare is over.

Anonymous said...

Remember the CD's I gave you to help with studying? Now is a good time to use those every night till all this is over. I'm sure you will do much better than you think.

Shadow said...

Oh yes...thank you for reminding me about those, Anonymous. I used them when I was studying for the last final. Maybe that's how I managed to pass.